Done and done! SOL Day 24

I screw up my courage and press send. There they go the 2018 taxes. The computer is a swirl of colors and I sit with bated breath. After what seems like 5 minutes, but was probably way less than 2, the message assures me the taxes, both federal and state, are where they belong.  Whew!  Now the long wait for the refund check to appear in the bank account begins.  I always dread doing the taxes. I always think I’ll do something wrong and dudes with dark glasses and suits will come to take me away. Completely irrational, but there it is.  I guess I don’t mind giving up a day and half and it always goes better than I think. So I don’t exactly know where the fear comes from.  Making myself start is the hardest part….and finding last year’s AGI for the electronic signature:) Now that I have the texts that both the federal and state have been accepted, I start the real important work….kitchen remodel or summer vacation??? Ahh who am I kidding. Canada here we come….

Colorado here we come…..

Minnesota here come…..

Maine??? Yellowstone? Wyoming?

Oh well at least I only have trouble deciding, not starting:) 🙂 🙂

2 thoughts on “Done and done! SOL Day 24

1. I share your feelings towards doing taxes. I still haven’t filed yet. Glad yours are done, and now you get to use your refund for a vacation!

• Glad too. Don’t worry you’ll get it done. Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down. I do something I love, a walk, the arboretum, a movie, and stop if I get frustrated.